Friday, July 27, 2012

Official Rooster Photo

I did quick snapshots of the roosters at first just to get them up. Ugh, not so nice of pictures! I have a wonderful Canon Rebel T3i that my husband gave me as a Christmas present. I LOVE this camera but between you and me, it scares me. I have been using it in auto mode since all the other settings are really intimidating. After looking at the photos I put up of my roosters though, I realized it's time to  figure out all the neat things this camera really can do. I broke down and purchased  Canon-Rebel-T3i for Dummies" and have been playing with my camera and trying to improve my photos. I'm seeing huge improvements already. My husband noticed I've been playing with the camera lately and commented that he thought I didn't like it since I hadn't really used it.  Awww, now I feel bad since he really did put a lot of thought (and money) into it as a gift. I assured him that I really do love it and plan to become friends with it. 

MoJo Rooster

 I also took  pictures of my dolls so I can put a few of them in my Etsy shop. They turned out much better than the rooster pictures since I was able to use a light box for them. Mr. MoJo was just too big to fit in it. I made the light box myself so it looks somewhat like a failed kindergarten project, but amazingly it did work! I found the plans for it online. It looked so simple to make, I thought "How hard could it be, you cut holes in a cardboard box, a little tissue paper...."  Ha Ha, honestly I think my dolls are easier to make than that darn light box.

No comments:

Post a Comment