Monday, August 27, 2012

Shabby Chic Hearts


I know better than to get into the serious part of making dolls when everyone is home on a weekend. For me the serious part is their faces. So much of their personality is conveyed through their expressions. I wanted, needed, to play in the studio so I opted instead for making some fun shabby chic hearts with my vintage stash of laces, buttons, pearls and silk ribbons that I already have out of storage right now for the dolls I am working on. I made 3 of them. I seem to be making items in multiples of three lately, what's up with that? I think they turned out kinda cute. I have them listed on my Etsy shop but if they don't sell, I will happily hang them from my antique Victorian window that I have on the wall in my home. They look gorgeous there don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment